Monday 17 December 2012

Christmas Bingo

Thanks ladies for joining us with your White on White last week, we here at Make My Monday realise everyone is so busy making Christmas cards. During our Pot Pourri month, we are going to give you a BINGO CARD but the theme MUST be Christmas. You can use any line, in any direction. Have fun and please for those who are affected by this very cold weather please say warm and safe.
This is the last Make my Monday challenge of the year - please do come back again in January when we will resume our weekly challenges. Merry Christmas top you all and a Happy New Year. 





Top Line - Dry  Embossing, Ribbon and Patterned Paper

Suzi B
Diagonal line: Dry Embossing, Flowers and Distressing

Fliss
Bottom Line: Words, Lace, Distressing


4 comments:

  1. Incredible! This blog looks exactly like my old one!

    It's on a totally different subject but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Excellent choice of colors!
    Feel free to surf my site www.crazyteenpics.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I just realized my theme isn't Christmas...although it is a Christmas gift for my friend. Please remove if you feel it is unacceptable. Thank you.

    Kathi
    ksilvia2007@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy what you guys are usually up too. This sort of clever
    work and reporting! Keep up the superb works guys I've incorporated you guys to my blogroll.
    Feel free to surf my web page - Arisa Kanno Asian Babe And Friends

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great inspiration from the DT. Thanks for this challenge - love playing "bingo"!

    ReplyDelete

Who would like to see their card on Facebook? Just like our page, enter the challenge and wait and see! Our Facebook badge is in the side bar.